Phantom Series - 2019+ Ford Ranger Crew Cab
Phantom Series Kit
Fits: 2019 Ford Ranger Crew Cab
- Vehicle Specific Contoured Design & Mounts
- Features Mounting for (7x) 4" Lights or (5x) 5.5" Lights
- Mount Holes Require Drilling
- Rack Fitment Has not been tested with Cab Marker Lights.
- We cannot guarantee fitment with Cab lights, Removal of lights may be required.
The Phantom Series is constructed from 5052 aluminum, allowing for an ultra-light construction roof rack that still offers great payload capacity. Featuring our one of a kind design that is precision built right here in the USA, specifically Northern Nevada.
- Designed with OEM Cad files our racks are precision built to the exact roof profile. Featuring a low profile design the phantom series only add 3.75" to the overall height. The roof Mounting is discretely hidden behind the rack profile to create a clean and sharp look.
Our Phantom series utilizes a slotted aluminum cross rail design that allows for fully adjustable mounting. With the utilization of our slotted cross rails, most Yakima and Thule products are compatible. Thus, allowing you to mount virtually anything to your new rack and get you prepared for your next adventure.
- Featuring predesigned mounting brackets for 4" and 6.5" square light. Our unique front cross bar allows for any other light mounting configurations; pods and mid sized light bars.
- 1 Front HD Cross Rail, 5 Load Cross Rails.
- 2 Side Rails, 6 Roof Mounts
- 7 or 5 Pairs of Light Mount Brackets and Hardware
DRILLING HOLES REQUIRED:
(10x) 25/64 inch Holes are required to install the rack. Mount Holes and hardware is a tight fit, Neoprene seals are included to resist any water leakage. Rack bolts to roof via Rivet Nuts.
Special Tools Required:
25/64 Drill Bit: Drill Bit
Rivet nut tool: Astro Pneumatic Tool 1442