Tanto Series - Jeep Wrangler JKU 4-Door 2007-20018
Tanto 60" Kit for Jeep JKU
Fits: Jeep Wrangler 4-Door 2007-2017
- Jeep Specific Mounting System
- Optional Hybrid System for HD Capacity and Top on / Top off use.
- Roof Top Tent Compatible (Hybrid System Recommended)
- Mount Holes Require Drilling
Tanto Series - 60" Jeep Wrangler JKU 4-Door 2007-20018
The Tantō Series is constructed from 5052 aluminum, allowing for an ultra-light construction roof rack that still offers great payload capacity. Featuring our one of a kind design that is precision built right here in the USA, specifically Northern Nevada.
Our Tantō series utilizes a slotted aluminum cross rail design that allows for fully adjustable mounting. With the utilization of our slotted cross rails, most Yakima and Thule products are compatible. Thus, allowing you to mount virtually anything to your new rack and get you prepared for your next adventure.
The Tantō series can be configured with multiple lighting options to best suit your needs. Utilizing our interchangeable light panels gives you the opportunity to change your lighting configuration without having to purchase a new rack system. (Light panels are configured to fit most major LED lighting brands.)
Custom Light Panels Available- Contact us for more info.
Available Rail Mount brackets for vehicles with factory roof rails.
Our Hybrid Mount system for the JKU (4 Door Wrangler) is out flagship mounting system. This system bolts directly to the Factory rollcage creating a rock solid mounting system for increased load capacity and stability.
The Hybrid system also allows for use of rack with and without the factory hardtop installed.
Hybrid Mount System Features:
- Increased load capacity: 500lbs Static , 200lbs Dynamic.
- Allows use of Tanto Series rack with and without Factory Hardtop.
- Easy removal of Freedom Panels
- No additional tools required to remove hardtop (adds minutes to hardtop removal)
- Cad Designed with OEM Files
- Neoprene Foam strips inside and out to block elements.
DRILLING HOLES REQUIRED:
(4x) 3/8 inch Holes are required to install the rack. Mount Holes are hardware is a tight fit and Neoprene seals are included to resist any water leakage.